Oliver is the founder of Marfire.
Prior to founding Marfire, Oliver was an attorney for over 15 years. Most recently, Oliver was a Partner of Walkers’ Cayman Islands office where he specialized in the structuring of offshore blockchain projects as well as the establishment of digital asset funds.
Leveraging off his prior experience as an attorney in the digital asset space, Oliver provides specialist, offshore directorship services to DAOs using Cayman foundation structures, and to digital asset hedge and venture capital funds.
Oliver is a permanent resident of the Cayman Islands.
Admitted in & Qualifications
Admitted as an Attorney in:
- Cayman Islands – 2018
- British Virgin Islands – 2011
- Supreme Court of England and Wales – 2008
- Legal Practice Course, The College of Law (UK)
- Graduate Diploma in Law, The College of Law (UK)
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, University of Durham (UK)